Thursday, December 31, 2009

I passed!!!!


What better way to see in the New Year than as a successful French speaking student. That's right, I passed Beginners French and in the New Year will be moving up to Elementary 1. My overall grade was 75% which I think is acceptable. My final writing exam was a woeful 60% which is why I am writing this post in English. Grammar was never my strong point which must give a whole lot of faith to all my students :).

My next course starts on the 11th and I will be doing some catching up with Celine (her suggestion) on the grammar so I can hit the ground running next year. I have really enjoyed learning French and look forward to speaking more than a few sentences.

Bonne Année d'Hanoi

2 comments:

  1. Félicitations Ding..... de la part de Chandler, et quand tu arriveras au prochain niveau, tu pourras écrire en français, tu es fantastique !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Félicitations Dan, à bientôt de te lire en français!!!
    bisous à vous deux
    ps:l'appartement est super!!!

    ReplyDelete