Monday, April 12, 2010

Teaching in Hanoi



It's hard to believe I have been teaching in Hanoi now for over 7 months. I am currently teaching around 20 classes a week, kids from 7 to 18 years old. I am still really enjoying teaching and I am learning new things all the time. I am also learning new and insightful opinions/comments from my students. I was playing a game with the above class when one of them noticed my mobile phone and with surprise asked;

"You are very handsome Mr Dan. Why do you have this phone?" Its a crappy cheap $50 Nokia phone I have had for a few years.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm" I replied

"Where is your iPhone?"

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm"

Despite having learnt and adapted well to the teaching environment in Hanoi and formulated teaching methods that are both fun and productive for the kids I still find I am often left speechless by the things they say; and that makes the job so much more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend Mr Benjamin services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email..  247officedept@gmail.com    Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete