Monday, April 19, 2010

What the f&*k is that?

Last night in a fish tank at a restaurant, the Windmill, we were confronted with this grumpy little bugger. I have no idea what the hell it was but it was in the "eat me" tank. The photo is not the best but you can see its two eyes and seriously big and grumpy looking mouth. I guess if I was in a tank with hungry people peering in I would not be the happiest either.

I am quite adventurous with what I eat but I might steer clear of this one, that is of course unless anyone can shed some light on what it is?

2 comments:

  1. It's a Stonefish & quite delicious. Their bones are fluorescent green!
    Recommended eating as long as you trust the chef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Thanks for the info. I now have the Stonefish on my list of things to try.

    ReplyDelete